Senior Lecturer in Environmental Science
- PGCE, Combined Science (11-18), University of Cambridge
- PhD, Oceanography Department, University of Southampton
- B.Sc (Hons), Botany, University of Durham
- Chapman, A.S., Foster, I.D.L., Lees, J.A., Hodgkinson, R.J., and Jackson, R.H. (2003) 'Sediment and phosphorus delivery from field to river via land drains in England and Wales. A risk assessment using field and national databases'. Soil Use and Management 19, 347-355
- Chapman, A.S., Foster, I.D.L., Lees, J.A., Hodgkinson, R.D., and Jackson, R.H. (2001) 'Particulate phosphorus transport by sub-surface drainage from agricultural land in the UK. Environmental significance at the catchment and national scale'. Science of the Total Environment 266, 95-102
- Foster, I.D.L., Wade, S.D., Sheasby, J., Baban, S., Charlesworth, S.M., and Jackson, R.H. (1998) Eutrophication in controlled waters in Lower Severn Area. EA, Severn-Trent Region
- Foster, I.D.L., Baban, S., Charlesworth, S.M., Jackson, R.H., Wade, S.D., Buckland, P.J., Wagstaff, K., and Harrison, S. (1997) 'Nutrient concentrations and planktonic biomass (chlorophyll a) behaviour in the basin of the River Avon, Warwickshire'. Freshwater Contaminations, (Proc. Rabat Symposium) IAHS Publication 243, 167-176
- Foster, I.D.L., Wade, S.D., Harrison, S., Baban, S., Charlesworth, S.M., Jackson, R.H., and Buckland, P.J. (1996) Eutrophication in controlled waters in Lower Severn Area. Volumes 1 and 2. Coventry University
- Jackson, R.H., Chilvers, A., Bennett, C., and Phillips, G. (1994) 'The importance of sediment phosphorus release in the restoration of very shallow lakes (The Norfolk Broads, England) & implications for biomanipulation.'. Hydrobiologia (275/276), 445-456
- Jackson, R.H. (1992) The extent of phosphorus release in the Norfolk Broads. Progress Report 1991, R & D Project 518.
- Jackson, R.H. (1991) The extent of phosphorus release in the Norfolk Broads. Progress report 1989-90, R & D Project 518.
- 2000, Continuation of research project on occurrence and causes of foaming in the river Avon., Environment Agency, Tewkesbury, £5,000
- 1997-1999, Occurrence and causes of foaming in the river Avon, Environment Agency, Tewkesbury, £20,000
|M Phil:||1 current student|