Director of Design Project Work, with overall responsibility for all commercial design activity within the purpose built studios attached to the School of Art and Design. Directing, sourcing and designing with a medium-sized core team.
Also responsible for the delivery of knowledge transfer partnerships, external collaborative projects including European FP7/8 initiatives and research grants.
- 1981, M.Des (RCA), Automotive Design, Royal College of Art
- 1979, B.A (Hons), Industrial Design/Transportation, Lanchester Polytechnic, Coventry
- Johnson, C. (2011) Benninghoven (Benarrow PB5) Supercar. Interior and Exterior Design
- Johnson, C. (2010) Weeeco European Electronic Waste Container System. Named Designer
- Johnson, C. (2007) Divex. Concept and production design, interior of hyperbaric decompression chamber
- Johnson, C. (2003) 375/2 Class Electrostar for Bombardier. Interior design, vestibule area bike racks, signage, lean-to seating
- Johnson, C. (2001) Volvo S-60 interior (interior design). Interior design
- Johnson, C. (2001) John Deere 3020 Telehandler (interior design). Interior design of all aspects