Student parking is charged at £2 per day in all University car parks. There is also an option to park for up to 4 for £1 with no return the same day.
Staff are not permitted to park in the student car park off Gulson Road or the Abandon Car Park on the corner of Cox Street; these car parks are solely for the use of our students.
The University has negotiated a special rate for students with the NCP Belgrade Plaza.
Pay As You Go parking is available at the NCP Belgrade Plaza car park for £2 for up to 24 hours through the NCP ParkPass Scheme.
Joining the NCP ParkPass Scheme is free and gives you three months 10% discount at any NCP carpark anywhere in the country.
To register go to www.ncp.co.uk/ncpparkpassregister and:
- Fill in your personal details
- Fill in your vehicle details
- Choose your account type and specify how you want to pay
- Enter the Saver ID: COU76CBP
Your NCP ParkPass will be posted to you within 6 working days of registration.
To use your NCP ParkPass:
- Insert or scan your NCP ParkPass card to enter the Belgrade Plaza car park
- Do not press the button or take a paper ticket
- This raises the barrier and starts your parking session
To leave the car park:
- Do not pay or use any payment machine
- On exit, insert/scan your NCP ParkPass at the exit barrier
- This raises the barrier, ending your parking session and processes an automated payment from the card or account you specified when applying for the ParkPass card
Other Car Parks
Read more information about other car parks on our blog.
Disabled Parking for Students
Students using disabled parking should display their Blue Badge and a red Student Permit.
Permits are available from the Disability Support Team.