Student parking is charged at £2 per day in all University car parks. There is also an option to park for up to 4 for £1 with no return the same day.
Staff are not permitted to park in the student Abandon Car Park on the corner of Cox Street, or the student area of the Mile Lane car park; these car parks are solely for the use of our students.
There is parking for motorbikes in the Multi-Storey Car Park, at Singer Hall, and at the front of the Alma Building. Parking for motorcycles is free, and does not require a parking permit.
|Site||Post Code||Charges Applicable||Number of Spaces||Weekdays||Weekends|
|Abandon||CV1 5PW||£2 day / £1 for 4hrs||110||Closed|
|Mile Lane||CV1 2TR||£2 day / £1 for 4hrs||180||07:00 - 23:00||Closed|
|Singer Hall Students (Vogue Close)||CV1 5NR||£2 day / £1 for 4hrs||188||24/7|
|Westwood Heath||CV4 8GP||N/A||56||24/7|
The University has negotiated a special rate for students with the NCP Belgrade Plaza.
Pay As You Go parking is available at the NCP Belgrade Plaza car park for £2 for up to 24 hours through the NCP ParkPass Scheme.
Joining the NCP ParkPass Scheme is free and gives you three months 10% discount at any NCP carpark anywhere in the country.
To register go to www.ncp.co.uk/ncpparkpassregister and:
- Fill in your personal details
- Fill in your vehicle details
- Choose your account type and specify how you want to pay
- Enter the Saver ID: COU76CBP
Your NCP ParkPass will be posted to you within 6 working days of registration.
To use your NCP ParkPass:
- Insert or scan your NCP ParkPass card to enter the Belgrade Plaza car park
- Do not press the button or take a paper ticket
- This raises the barrier and starts your parking session
To leave the car park:
- Do not pay or use any payment machine
- On exit, insert/scan your NCP ParkPass at the exit barrier
- This raises the barrier, ending your parking session and processes an automated payment from the card or account you specified when applying for the ParkPass card
Other Car Parks
Other car parks are available in the city such as Skydome Multi-storey or council car parks.
Coventry University is well-connected by train and bus routes across the region. Wherever practical please try to use a public transport option. Further information is available here. Student discounts are available.
Life’s cheaper when you share!
Coventry University Liftshare network matches people travelling in to Coventry University together, allowing you to share a ride and take the pressure off Coventry’s limited parking spaces.
- Reduce your travel costs
- Cut congestion and pollution
- Liftshare is flexible: simply share when you can
- Reduce parking problems
- Meet new people and have fun
- Prizes are available for joining the site
Sign up now at coventry-uni-group.liftshare.com and start saving!
Disabled Parking for Students
Students using disabled parking should display their Blue Badge and a red Student Permit.
Permits are available from the Disability Support Team.
|Disabled Parking for Students|
|Site||Post Code||Staff or Student||Charges Applicable||Parking Spaces||Weekdays||Weekends|
|Mile Lane||CV1 2TR||Student||N/A||TBC||07:00-23:00||Closed|
|Singer Hall Students (Vogue Close)||CV1 5NR||Student||N/A||4|
|Frederick Lanchester (service road at rear)||Both||N/A Disabled only - Drop Off Point||2|
|Front of ECB/Student Centre||CV1 2JH||Both||N/A||4|
|Hub - between Hub/James Starley||CV1 5QT||Both||N/A||3|
|Westwood Heath||CV4 8GP||Both||N/A||4|