All staff need to display a blue University Parking Permit when they park in University Staff Car Parks – even when they have used their staff ID card to enter the car park or pay for parking.
Permits can be collected from Alan Berry, Portal House or Alma reception between 10am-12pm and 1.30pm-3pm. For electric car parking passes or disabled parking passes please contact Alan Berry reception.
If you change cars or bring in a different car, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff parking is charged at £3 per day in all University car parks. There is an option to park for up to 4 hours in the Multi-Storey car park for £1 with no return the same day. You will need to present your Staff ID card at the card reader next to the ticket machines to purchase a ticket. Please ensure that you display your blue University Parking Permit as well as your valid Pay & Display ticket.
There is parking for motorbikes in the Multi-Storey Car Park, at Singer Hall, and at the front of the Alma Building. Parking for motorcycles is free, and does not require a parking permit.
|Site||Post Code||Staff or Student||Charges Applicable||Spaces||Weekdays||Weekends|
|Alma West (Front)||CV1 5QA||Staff||£3 a day||18||07:00 - 23:00||07:00 - 23:00|
|Armstrong Siddeley/Jaguar||CV1 5ED||Staff||£3 a day||18||24/7|
|Elm Bank||CV1 2NL||Staff||£3 a day||70||07:00 - 23:00||Closed|
|Graham Sutherland||CV1 5PH||Staff||£3 a day||14||24/7|
|Maudslay House (aka Security House)||CV1 2NL||Staff||£3 a day||11||24/7|
|Multi-Storey Car Park||CV1 5DL||Staff||£3 a day / £1 for 4 hrs||420||07:00 - 22:00||Closed|
|Singer Hall staff||CV1 5NR||Staff||£3 a day / £1 for 4 hrs||22||24/7|
|Westwood Heath||CV4 8GP||Both||N/A||56||24/7|
The University has negotiated a special rate with the NCP Belgrade Plaza. These are available to all staff.
Pay As You Go
- Pay As You Go parking is available for £2 for up to 24 hours through the NCP ParkPass Scheme
- Joining the NCP ParkPass Scheme is free and gives you three months 10% discount at any NCP carpark anywhere in the country
- To register go to www.ncp.co.uk/ncpparkpassregister and:
- Fill in your personal details
- Fill in your vehicle details
- Choose your account type and specify how you want to pay
- Enter the Saver ID: COU76CBP
Your NCP ParkPass will be posted to you within 6 working days of registration.
To use your NCP ParkPass:
- Insert or scan your NCP ParkPass card to enter the Belgrade Plaza car park
- Do not press the button or take a paper ticket
- This raises the barrier and starts your parking session
To leave the car park:
- Do not pay or use any payment machine
- On exit, insert/scan your NCP ParkPass at the exit barrier
- This raises the barrier, ending your parking session and processes an automated payment from the card or account you specified when applying for the ParkPass card
Read more information about the ParkPass system.
Disabled Parking for Staff
Staff using disabled parking should display both their blue University Parking Permit and their Blue Badge. They should also pay the usual fee for the car park they are using.
Temporary passes are available for staff who need to use disabled parking on medical grounds. To get one of these passes, staff members should contact their People Partner for their department or faculty.
|Site||Post Code||Staff of Student||Charges Applicable||Number of Spaces||Weekdays||Weekends|
|Alma West (Front)||CV1 5QA||Staff||£3 a day||2||07:00 - 23:00||07:00 - 23:00|
|Armstrong Siddeley / Jaguar||CV1 5ED||Staff||£3 a day||6||24/7|
|Elm Bank||CV1 2NL||Staff||£3 a day||3||07:00 - 23:00||Closed|
|Graham Sutherland||C1 5PH||Staff||£3 a day||3||24/7|
|Maudslay House (aka Security House)||CV1 2NL||Staff||£3 a day||1||24/7|
|Multi-Storey Car Park||CV1 5DL Staff||Staff||£3 a day / £1 for 4hrs||30||07:00 - 22:00||Closed|
|Front of ECB/Student Centre||CV1 2JH||Both||4||24/7|
|Hub - between Hub/James Starley||CV1 5QT||Both||3||24/7|
|Westwood Heath||CV4 8GP||Both||N/A||4||24/7|
*Please enter 'Multi-Storey Car Park, Coventry University, Gosford Street, Coventry' into your search, instead of the postcode for an accurate location.