Inclusions, General Information and How to Apply
Registration for the Coventry University Global Summer Schools 2019 is now open
Coventry University Summer School courses are open to university students and members of the public. Please complete the online application form.
- For students who need to apply for a short-term study visa from their home country: 28 April 2019
- For students who do not need a short-term study visa, or will be issued a short-term study visa upon arrival into the UK: 28 April 2019
- For more information regarding short-term study visas, please visit our FAQs page.
What are the entry requirements?
As each course is delivered in English, participants will need a good level of English in line with the Coventry University Summer Schools entry requirements which can found on the website.
What is included in the fee?
- Welcome meal and farewell meal
- Day trip to London
- Weekend free for travel/exploring on your own
- Industry related visit
- Online language course
- Certificate of participation
- Credit bearing courses: notification of exam results
- Student Ambassador will be on hand during the day throughout the course
- Meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Optional day trip to Warwick Castle
- Travel insurance
- Visa (if required)
- Spending money