Coventry Business School prides itself on delivering high quality research; working collaboratively and engaging with individuals, businesses and organisations to deliver impactful research that makes a difference to society.
We achieve this through a broad portfolio of grant funded research, client funded consultancy, knowledge transfer activity, and international research exchange and mobility that is disseminated though high impact journals, national and international conferences, digital and social media; and research-informed teaching.
Our staff benefit from a supportive infrastructure that includes:
- Funding to present at national and international conferences;
- Funding to pump prime new research ideas and collaborate with external colleagues;
- Funding for PhD scholarships;
- Sabbaticals for School staff to spend time in our Research Centre;
- An extensive programme of learning and development;
- And support from the Research Office for grant development, bidding and delivery.
Our research is underpinned by core values of ethics, responsibility and sustainability, and these are reflected in the specialisms within our Research Centre: the Centre for Business in Society. CBiS is the Research Hub for over 30 specialist researchers nurturing the research activities of Coventry Business School.