Application Closing Dates
There are three intakes for research degrees, so you can start your studies with us in either September, January or May. Application decisions can take up to 3 months, so it is very important that you apply well in advance of the date you wish to start.
If you are applying for one of our existing research opportunities, they will have a stated application closing date. For all other applications the closing dates are as follows:
- Overseas applications – Closing date 30th June
- UK/EU applications – Closing date 31st August
- Overseas applications - Closing date 15th November
- UK/EU applications - Closing date 10th December
- Overseas applications – Closing date 31st January
- UK/EU applications – Closing date 31st March
Any applications received after these dates will automatically be considered for the following enrolment date.