International Academic Excellence Awards
No extra scholarship application is required for this award!
About the Award
Coventry University is proud to offer International Academic Excellence Awards to students who show exceptional academic achievement. We intend to award £1,500 to successful applicants for this scholarship and who enrol in the January 2021 intake at Coventry University, Coventry University London, CU Coventry or CU Scarborough.
The International Academic Excellence Awards will be awarded to international students who hold a conditional offer for an Undergraduate bachelor or Postgraduate master's degree course, before the deadline. You must successfully enrol for the January 2021 intake to receive the award. This award is also applicable to pathway students who are studying a collaborative programme at one of our partner institutions. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
To be considered for the International Academic Excellence Awards you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international overseas tuition fees.
- Have made a total cleared payment of £8,000 by Tuesday 1 December 17:00 (GMT) against your first year of tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Be a national of, and living in, a location that is not eligible for a Territory Award.
- Meet specific academic criteria relevant to your location in order to be considered for this award.
If you are successfully awarded for this scholarship, you will be notified by e-mail.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and those returning students on the second or third year of the same course.
Deadline to be considered: Tuesday 1 December 2020