Extending a Student Visa

You may be applying to extend your stay in the UK because you are joining a new course with Coventry University. Or you might need to extend your visa because you need to complete the course you’ve already started with us.

Either way, if you need to apply for permission to stay in the UK as a student you can obtain full advice about the process from the International Student Support Team. Once you have completed the relevant application form and have all supporting documents, you can make an appointment to see a Student Adviser. The team will check your application form and ensure it is completed correctly.

We can help you to download your supporting documents as part of the application process. Once your application has been submitted, the visa compliance team will monitor the progress of your application, and you will be required to produce all ongoing documentation received from the Home Office to this team, until you are in receipt of your new student visa.

 Queen’s Award for Enterprise Logo
University of the year shortlisted
QS Five Star Rating 2020
Coventry City of Culture 2021