Lecturer & APT Coordinator in Accounting
School of Economics, Finance and Accounting
Coventry Business School
Faculty of Business and Law
As a Lecturer in Accounting, my teaching specialism includes the delivery of Financial and Management Accounting for Business at postgraduate level as well as International Accounting Reporting & Analysis, Decision Management and Professional & Academic Competencies at undergraduate level.
From the different modules that I deliver, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, students go on to be awarded certifications by professional bodies like Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA); Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
I am currently the Penang Link tutor at Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, Malaysia, a partner with Coventry University which is primarily based upon the Dual Awards programme. This capacity entails duties like the oversight of programmes delivered by the collaborative partner on behalf of the School of Economics, Finance & Accounting; fostering a culture of collaboration between both universities and promoting internationalisation opportunities to all students engaged on the Dual awards programme through the Malaysia Student Field trip which I lead every year.
- Pg.Cert. Higher Education, Coventry University
- Accounting and Financial Management MSc, Coventry University
- Accounting BA (Hons), Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Accounting for Business Managers (185ACC)
- Business Accounting (289ACC)
- Decision Management (281ACC)
- Financial Reporting & Analysis (280ACC)
- Professional & Academic Competencies (279ACC)
- Management Accounting for Business Decisions (384ACC)
- International Corporate Reporting (380ACC)
- Accounting for Business (M14EFA)
- Advanced Management Accounting (M09EFA)
- Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation (M17EFA)