Lecturer in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship (ICTE)
Faculty of Business and Law
I joined the International Centre for Transformational Entrepreneurship (ICTE) in August 2017 as a full-time Lecturer in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. I teach on all levels of the BA Enterprise and Entrepreneurship degree and lead modules on Strategic Issues and Growth, Personal Entrepreneurial Development, New Venture Feasibility and Small Business Management. In addition to my teaching responsibilities, I am also the Deputy Course Director for the BA in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship.
My research interests are entrepreneurial finance, SMEs in the credit rating sector, entrepreneurship pedagogy and transformational entrepreneurship. I am also interested in Fintech start-ups and the entrepreneurial activities of Rohingya refugees.
- MSc in International Business, University of Hertfordshire, 2012
- BA in Business, University of Hertfordshire, 2010
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Entrepreneurship Pedagogy
- SMEs in the Credit Rating Sector
- Transformational Entrepreneurship
Recent outputs and publications
- Onjewu, A. (2015) Exit Ratings, to Withdraw or Not to Withdraw? That is the Question: An Exploratory Study of International Market Participants in Proceedings of BAFA Conference held September 2015 in Brighton, UK.
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship BA (Hons)
- Global Entrepreneurship MA
- Strategic Issues and Growth
- Personal Entrepreneurial Development
- Small Business Management
- Exploring Entrepreneurship
- Profitability and Financial Performance
Areas of Expertise