Postgraduate Territory Award January 2022
No extra scholarship application is required for this award!
You could enjoy a £1,500 reduction in tuition fees
About the Award
We want to encourage ambitious students from selected territories to study for a Coventry University degree. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms. So we’ve secured extra financial support to help students to afford a Coventry University degree.
This award is worth £1,500 to each successful applicant who enrols in January 2022 at Coventry University in Coventry, Coventry University London, CU Coventry or CU Scarborough. This award is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process for January 2022.
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for a postgraduate master's course. You must successfully enrol for the January 2022 intake to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying postgraduate course.
- Have made your deposit payment of £4,000 against your first year of tuition fees and this needs to be received by the University by Friday 17 December 17:00 (GMT).
- Be a national of, and living in, one of these territories: Bangladesh; Botswana; Brazil; Cameroon; Colombia; Congo; Egypt; Ethiopia; Ghana; Kenya; Malawi; Malaysia; Mexico; Morocco; Myanmar; Namibia; Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Philippines; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Tanzania; Tunisia; Turkey; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia or Zimbabwe.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and returning students in the second or third year of the same course.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Your deposit needs to be received by 17 December 2021