About the Award
We want to encourage ambitious students from the ASEAN region to study with us at Coventry University. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses, accommodation are in real terms. So we’ve secured extra financial support to help students from this region to afford a Coventry University degree.
This award is worth between £2,000 and £5,000 to each successful applicant. We will vary the exact amount awarded to an individual student between these two values. A panel will use a student's academic qualifications, and the quality of their application, to make this decision.
We will consider each application on its merits, but only applications made through the process below will be considered.
We can only consider you for this scholarship if you hold a conditional offer for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course. You must successfully enrol for the September 2018 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University in order to receive the award.
In addition, you must:
- Be normally living in the ASEAN region, and be a national of a country in that region. We consider ASEAN countries to be Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Hold at least a CGPA 3.0 academic qualification, or an equivalent academic qualification.
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post:
International Scholarships Team