Coventry University Enterprises
Coventry University Enterprises
Coventry University Enterprises Limited (CUE Ltd), a subsidiary of Coventry University Group, offers a portfolio of infrastructure services, covering technology, buildings, businesses, and people. The department teams work behind the scenes to keep Coventry University Group working smoothly whilst supporting the 2030 Group Strategy; and supporting external stakeholders with commercial activities, generating income for the organisation’s future.
These departments are crucial to Coventry University Group delivering the needs of its student, staff and professional services workforce:
- Estates and Facilities: developing, maintaining, managing and improving our buildings and grounds, as well as the services they house
- Digital Services: responsible for the provision of all IT-related services across the Group and delivering connected experiences to staff and students alike
- Business Planning Office: process improvement, communication, financial monitoring, asset management, recruitment, reception and other internal support services
Coventry University Enterprises Ltd also serves the wider business community with related infrastructure offerings:
- Coventry University Technology Park, Coventry: a supportive and prestigious location for forward-thinking knowledge-based and hi-tech companies. The park offers a wide range of unit sizes in five different centres/locations to meet the long-term growth profile of its clients with flexible lease terms to assist progression
- Coventry Conferences: a purpose-built conference centre for up to 200 delegates
- thefutureworks: Coventry University Group's commercial recruitment agency set up to provide quality, intelligent and flexible temporary and permanent recruitment solutions across all sectors at all levels
Coventry University Enterprises Ltd is the unseen backbone of Coventry University Group, operating globally from a city base in the centre of the UK. The company supports the corporate aims and seeks to maximise the commercial potential of the Group's skills, expertise and resources, both internally and externally.
CUE Business Solutions
CUE Business Solutions facilitates economic development and growth in the Midlands region and beyond.
Working closely with both the public and private sectors, CUE Business Solutions helps companies to innovate, grow and internationalise and works with local and regional governments to find and shape best practice in infrastructure development and sustainable innovation support.
Acting as a resource for public sector bodies, CUE Business Solutions helps to build the knowledge economy by supporting the delivery and development of programmes that exploit synergistic collaborations between government, business and research.
To date CUE Business Solutions has interacted with 48,917 SMEs and specifically:
- Provided detailed Support to 4,095 SMEs
- Distributed 280 Innovation grants to SMEs
- Distributed 870 Internationalisation grants to SMEs
- Received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade
CUE Business Solutions has developed a comprehensive range of services to support SMEs to refine and scale-up their operations. This includes:
- Leadership and innovation management processes
- Developing new products, processes and services
- Connecting with high quality specialisms and research facilities
- Supporting SMEs to become investor ready and attract funds
- Facilitating SME funding through grant programmes
- Identifying the most appropriate routes to market
- Securing business opportunities globally
- Finding and forming collaborative partnerships
The CUE Business Solutions team consists of specialists in supporting businesses to develop new products, systems and markets, both locally and internationally. They can offer a range of practical business advice and help, from start up to internationalisation.
For more information or to speak to us, please contact a member of the team on:
Tel: +44(0)2476 236406