Coventry University Enterprises
Coventry University Enterprises
Coventry University Enterprises Limited (CUE Ltd), a subsidiary of Coventry University Group, is the organisation the Group uses to run much of its commercial, income-generating and business-partnership work.
- The University’s award-winning Technology Park is a supportive and prestigious location for forward-thinking knowledge-based and hi-tech companies. With accommodation available from 17.3m2 to 804m2 (186ft2 to 8657ft2), the park offers a wide range of unit sizes in five different centres/locations to meet the long-term growth profile of its clients with flexible lease terms to assist progression;
- the University’s purpose built conference centre for up to 200 delegates;
- thefutureworks, Coventry University’s commercial recruitment agency set up to provide quality, intelligent and flexible temporary and permanent recruitment solutions across all sectors at all levels;
- FutureLets, Coventry University’s property agency that promotes, markets and lets good quality private accommodation located within close proximity to Coventry University campus.
- And more...
Operating in a regional, national, European and international context, CUE supports the corporate aims and seeks to maximise the commercial potential of the University's skills, expertise and resources. CUE focuses on innovation, design, high performance automotive engineering, health, environment and ICT as areas of expertise. Through this activity it has to date supported thousands of Small-to-Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) through specific projects and support programmes. More than 200 SMEs have been established with the support of CUE and many more have benefited from one-to-one involvement.
CUE Business Solutions
CUE Business Solutions facilitates economic development and growth in the Midlands region and beyond.
Working closely with both the public and private sectors, CUE Business Solutions helps companies to innovate, grow and internationalise and works with local and regional governments to find and shape best practice in infrastructure development and sustainable innovation support.
Acting as a resource for public sector bodies, CUE Business Solutions helps to build the knowledge economy by supporting the delivery and development of programmes that exploit synergistic collaborations between government, business and research.
To date CUE Business Solutions has interacted with 48,917 SMEs and specifically:
- Provided detailed Support to 4,095 SMEs
- Distributed 280 Innovation grants to SMEs
- Distributed 870 Internationalisation grants to SMEs
- Received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade
CUE Business Solutions has developed a comprehensive range of services to support SMEs to refine and scale-up their operations. This includes:
- Leadership and innovation management processes
- Developing new products, processes and services
- Connecting with high quality specialisms and research facilities
- Supporting SMEs to become investor ready and attract funds
- Facilitating SME funding through grant programmes
- Identifying the most appropriate routes to market
- Securing business opportunities globally
- Finding and forming collaborative partnerships
The CUE Business Solutions team consists of specialists in supporting businesses to develop new products, systems and markets, both locally and internationally. They can offer a range of practical business advice and help, from start up to internationalisation.
For more information or to speak to us, please contact a member of the team on:
Tel: +44(0)2476 236406