CBiS 2019 Winter newsletter
Friday 06 December 2019
The newest edition of the Centre for Business in Society's newsletter is now available.
Read about their latest achievements as they celebrate their fifth birthday.
- A new strategic partnership with Echo Research to extend their annual study ‘Britain’s Most Admired Companies’, which is the longest running annual reputation survey of Britain’s leading companies.
- The launch of ASPiRE, a new route for very early career researchers to develop their skills and work towards becoming an associate researcher at the centre.
- Their 13th PhD completion in six months and the growing strength of their DBA programme.
- Dr Ian Brittain’s involvement in a number of networks and activities in Japan, sharing his knowledge about disabilities in sport and the social legacy of the Paralympic Games, as they prepare for Tokyo 2020.
- Professor Benny Tjahjono being named as Researcher of the Year in the annual Faculty Excellence Awards as well as being granted World Class Professor status by the Government of Indonesia.
- Dr David Bek and CBiS Associate Dr Jill Timms being shortlisted in the Green Gown Awards in the research with impact category, for their work promoting sustainability within the cut-flower industry.
Download the CBiS 2019 Winter newsletter.