The newest edition of the Centre for Business in Society's newsletter is now available.
Read about their latest achievements as they celebrate their fifth birthday.
- A new strategic partnership with Echo Research to extend their annual study ‘Britain’s Most Admired Companies’, which is the longest running annual reputation survey of Britain’s leading companies.
- The launch of ASPiRE, a new route for very early career researchers to develop their skills and work towards becoming an associate researcher at the centre.
- Their 13th PhD completion in six months and the growing strength of their DBA programme.
- Dr Ian Brittain’s involvement in a number of networks and activities in Japan, sharing his knowledge about disabilities in sport and the social legacy of the Paralympic Games, as they prepare for Tokyo 2020.
- Professor Benny Tjahjono being named as Researcher of the Year in the annual Faculty Excellence Awards as well as being granted World Class Professor status by the Government of Indonesia.
- Dr David Bek and CBiS Associate Dr Jill Timms being shortlisted in the Green Gown Awards in the research with impact category, for their work promoting sustainability within the cut-flower industry.
Download the CBiS 2019 Winter newsletter.