Senior Lecturer in Leadership and Strategic Management
School of Strategy and Leadership
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND LAW
Paul is an experienced Operational Leader and Manager with expertise in Human Resource Management and Organisational Development. His strengths are designing and facilitating learning programmes; quality assurance and evaluation of learning; assessment and development of individuals and groups, business skills development.
He is a Senior Lecturer in Leadership and Strategic Management for Coventry Business School and an Associate Tutor in Leadership and Management for the Open University Business School.
In 2001 he established a consultancy business (KAPA Training and Evaluation Services Ltd) and has clients in the public, private and charity sectors.
- M.Ed., Training and Evaluation, University of Hull
- Certificate, Further and Adult Education, City and Guilds
- B.A (Hons), Management and Information Technology, Open University
Professional Licences and Certifications:
- 2010, BPS Level B Occupational Testing, Psytech Ltd
- 2008, BPS Level A Psychometric Administration, Psytech Ltd
- 2008, Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Training for Excellence Ltd
- 2005, Diploma in Life Coaching, Newcastle College
- 2004, Certificate in Life Coaching, Newcastle College
- 2000, Diploma in Business Excellence, (EFQM) Newcastle College
Selected Professional Activities:
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- MA in Management by Work Based Learning