Assistant Professor of Marketing
School of Marketing and Management
Coventry Business School
Faculy of Business and Law
I am an Assistant Professor of Marketing and Associated Member in Centre for Business in Society at Coventry University. I am Scientific collaborator in Louvain Research Institute in Management and Organizations (LOURIM) in Université catholique de Louvain (Belgium). Previously, I was an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Toulouse Business School in France. Currently, I am the leader of the following modules: Crisis Management and Public Relations and International Dimensions in Marketing. My research interests and expertise lie in the areas of brand management, corporate social responsibility, service marketing and tourism marketing. I have published and presented more than 50 papers in International Journals and Conferences.
- Crisis Management and Public Relations
- International Dimensions in Marketing
Areas of expertise
- Brand Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Service Marketing
- Tourisim Marketing
- PgCert in Academic Practice in Higher Education (Coventry University)
Recent outputs and publications
- Assiouras, I., Skourtis, G., Giannopoulos, A. Buhalis, D. and Koniordos, M. (2019) “Value Co-Creation and Customer Citizenship Behaviour”, Annals of Tourism Research, forthcoming.
- Skourtis, G., Decaudin J.M, Assiouras, I. and Karaosmanoglu, E., (2018) “Does Co-Creation of Service Recovery Create Value for Customers? The Underlying Mechanism of Motivation and the Role of Operant Resources”, European Management Review, forthcoming.
- Assiouras, I., Liapati, G., Kouletsis, G., and Koniordos, M. (2015) ‘The impact of Brand Authenticity on Brand Attachment in the Food Industry’. British Food Journal 117 (2), 538-552.
- Liapati, G., Assiouras, I., and Decaudin, J.M. (2015) ‘The role of Fashion Involvement, Brand Love, and Hedonic Consumption Tendency in Fashion Impulse Purchasing’. Journal of Global Fashion Marketing 6 (4), 251-264.
- Assiouras, I., Skourtis, G., Giannopoulos, A., and Koniordos (2014) ‘Segmenting East Asian Tourists to Greece by Travel Motivation’. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research 20 (12), 1389-1410.
- Kladou, S., Giannopoulos, A., and Assiouras, I. (2014) ‘Matching tourism type and destination image perceptions in a country context’. Journal of Place Management and Development 7 (2), 141-152.