International Pathways Scholarships January 2022
No extra scholarship application is required for this award!
You could enjoy a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees
About the Award
We want to encourage ambitious students like you to study for a Coventry University Pathway Programme. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms. So we’ve secured extra financial support to help students to afford a Coventry University degree.
This award is worth £3,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in January 2022 at Coventry University. This award is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process for January 2022.
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme. You must successfully enrol for the January 2022 intake to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- Have made your deposit payment of £4,000 against your first year of tuition fees. This needs to be received by the university by Friday 17 December 17:00 (GMT).
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and returning students in the second or third year of the same course.
Scholarship Application Deadline
Your deposit needs to be received by 17 December 2021