European Academic Excellence Scholarship September 2019
About the Award
Coventry University is proud to offer European Academic Excellence Scholarships to those students from European Union countries who show exceptional academic achievement. We intend to award £1,500 to successful applicants who start their undergraduate or postgraduate course with us in September 2019.
Applications now open!
- Worth £1,500 for one year
- Multiple scholarships available
We can only consider you for a European Academic Excellence Scholarship if you study your full-time bachelors undergraduate, or full-time master’s postgraduate, degree course at Coventry University.
We allocate awards to high-calibre students based on academic merit. So you must:
- Have appropriate academic qualifications. For an undergraduate course, you must have at least two of three A-levels at grade A, or equivalent local qualifications at a similar level. For a master’s postgraduate course, you must have a relevant undergraduate degree of at least 2:1, or an equivalent local qualification.
- Be normally living in, and be a national of, an EU-27 country at the time of application and enrolment. We consider these countries to be Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or Sweden.
- Successfully enrol for the September 2019 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University.
- Hold a Conditional Firm offer for a qualifying course before the published scholarship deadline.
- Not progress to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- Please note that that you cannot combine this financial award with any other scholarship from Coventry University. If we were to award you two different scholarships, we will give the one with the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has the sole discretion to make this financial award. We reserve the right to decide the number and value of financial awards.
- This award is for EU fee payers only.
- We will make a £1,500 payment for this financial award only once to a student, in February 2020, to a nominated bank account.