EU Academic Excellence Scholarship - Undergraduate
EU Academic Excellence Scholarship
Applications now open!
- Worth £1,250
- 150 scholarships available
About the Award
Coventry University is proud to offer Academic Excellence Scholarships to 150 EU undergraduate students who have an exceptional academic achievement.
We have awards of £1,250 towards living expenses available for the best and brightest EU students living in an EU country. The scholarship is paid directly to the student in two instalments.
The scholarship is available to all EU students applying for the 1st year of a full-time undergraduate programme.
The scholarships are allocated on a first come, first served basis to 150 applicants on the basis of their academic merit. Allocation will be decided on assessment of the following:
- Academic excellence criteria (listed by country)
- Coventry University must be your Firm choice option
This award is only available for EU nationality students who hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate course starting in September 2018, living in the EU and who are paying their full tuition fees as an EU student.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the EU Academic Excellence Scholarship you will need to submit the following details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “EU Academic Excellence Scholarship Application” followed by your UCAS ID number. Example: “EU Academic Excellence Scholarship Application – 123456789”
- Attach a scanned copy of your academic transcripts to your scholarship application email confirming you have met the academic eligibility criteria
Only applications received by the deadline 31st August will be considered and the panel's decision is final. If you are successful, you will be notified in due course by the International Office, however, if you do not receive feedback on your application by 31st October 2018 then please consider that your application was unsuccessful. Good luck!
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other Coventry University scholarship. In cases where an applicant is awarded more than one Coventry University award, the award which provides the greatest benefit to the student will apply.
The decision to award a student this scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University. Coventry University reserves the right to award less than 150 scholarships from this category.
Applications close on 31st August 2018