Full payment Discount
You can claim a ‘Full payment Discount' when you pay your tuition fees in full before you enrol, or when you enrol, for either our January 2019 or May 2019 intakes. You will be able to save 5% on the cost of your tuition fees with this Full payment Discount, which you can combine with other Discounts and Scholarships. You will not be able to claim a Full payment Discount intake for intakes after May 2019.
If you hold a Coventry University degree, and enrol on a full-time taught postgraduate degree at Coventry University, we will offer you an ‘Alumni Discount’. This entitles you to save £1,000 on the cost of your tuition fees. You can combine this with other Discounts and Scholarships.
Coventry University Terms and Conditions
- All fee reductions are applied to the final instalment of tuition fees
- Discounts are only available to self-funded students
- Students who do not pay their tuition fee instalments by the dates stated in their CAS will lose their entitlement to a discount
- The total value of combined Discounts and Scholarships for a single student will be capped at a maximum of £2,000
- Discounts are limited and available on a first come first served basis
- All discounts will be awarded by and made at the discretion of Coventry University
- Alumni Discounts for multi-year courses only apply to the first year of the course
- Alumni discounts can only be awarded to a student once. A second Alumni Discount cannot be claimed if the student progresses onto another Masters programme