Early Payment Discount (priority visa holders)
10% reduction in tuition fees for first year only
Level of study
Undergraduate and Postgraduate full-time
Full deposits to be received by:
11 Dec for Coventry University
22 Dec for Coventry University London
All Coventry University and Coventry University London priority visa holders can save 10% on their course tuition fee starting this January with our Early Payment Discount.
Award details and eligibility
We appreciate how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms, especially as this can quickly add up as you progress onto your chosen degree. So to help our international students, we have secured extra financial support to help you afford a Coventry University degree for our January 2024 intake.
Once a priority visa holder has received a conditional offer and accepted their offer, on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course starting in January 2024, to be eligible:
- A Coventry University applicant’s £8,000 tuition fee deposit must be cleared funds in our account by Monday 11 December 2023.
- A Coventry University London applicant’s £8,000 tuition fee deposit must be cleared funds in our account by Friday 22 December 2023.
- Applicants must be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
A smaller deposit is required for applicants from Sub Sahara and North Africa. This will be outlined in your offer letter.
Applicants cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University or Coventry University London scholarship, bursary or discount except for our Alumni Discount. If students are eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award them the one that has the greatest benefit to them.
Terms and conditions
The approved Early Payment Discount (‘discount’) will be applied after enrolment in that academic year.
- The discount is only applicable for January 2024 entry.
- The discount will be awarded at the entire discretion of Coventry University.
- The discount is only available to self-funded students; sponsored students are not eligible.
- The discount requires a deposit payment by the deadline date.
- The discount cannot be combined with any other Coventry University or Coventry University London scholarship, bursary or discount except for our Alumni discount.
- The University's decision on the interpretation of eligibility criteria is final and there is no right of appeal. You must comply with all requests for additional information to establish your eligibility in the timeframes specified and you must provide any proofs requested by the stated deadline.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw the discount from anyone who is found to have misled the University about any aspect of their eligibility and to seek repayment of any monies already paid by appropriate means.
- There is no right of appeal against the University's decision in relation to your eligibility for the discount. You may make a complaint if you believe that you have not been considered for the discount because of a procedural error.
- The University reserves the right to amend or withdraw the discount at any time.