We have a range of scholarships, bursaries and discounts available to international students which can be used to reduce your tuition fees and help fund your study. Take a look at what's currently on offer should you choose to study with us.
CU Group Undergraduate Scholarship
We're offering a £15,000 reduction in tuition fees to international students.
About the Award
We want to encourage ambitious international students to study for a degree at CU Scarborough. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms, so we’ve secured extra financial support to help students to afford a degree course.
This award is worth £15,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in one of the intakes from August 2022 to July 2024 at CU Coventry, CU London (Dagenham and Greenwich) and CU Scarborough campuses. This award is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process.
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an undergraduate course. You must successfully enrol from August 2022 intake up to July 2024 to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a CU campus undergraduate course at CU Coventry, CU London or CU Scarborough.
- This scholarship represents a £5,000 reduction in tuition fees for each year of a three-year undergraduate degree course.
- You can be a full time or part time student but must be an on campus learner. Please note that this scholarships is not applicable for students studying a Coventry University 100% Online Degree (CUOL).
You should be prepared to represent the CU group as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- The £15,000 represents a £5,000 reduction on tuition fees, applied to each year of a three-year undergraduate degree course.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you are eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students.
- From August 2022 to July 2023 and the following academic year Aug 2023 to July 2024 the scholarship is £5,000 per year, total £15,000.
- From January 2022 to July 2022 the scholarship was £5,000 only.