We have a range of scholarships, bursaries and discounts available to international students which can be used to reduce your tuition fees and help fund your study. Take a look at what's currently on offer should you choose to study with us.
CU Group Undergraduate Scholarship
We're offering a £5,000 reduction in tuition fees to international students.
About the Award
We want to encourage ambitious international students to study for a degree at CU Scarborough. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms, so we’ve secured extra financial support to help students to afford a degree course.
This award is worth £5,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in one of the intakes between January 2023 – July 2023 at our CU Coventry, CU London (Dagenham and Greewnwich) and CU Scarborough campuses. This award is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process.
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an undergraduate course. You must successfully enrol for one of the intakes from January to July 2023 to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a CU campus undergraduate course at CU Coventry, CU London or CU Scarborough.
- This scholarship is applicable for the undergraduate year one (stage one) entry only
- You can be a full time or part time student but must be an on campus learner. Please note that this scholarships is not applicable for students studying a Coventry University 100% Online Degree (CUOL).
You should be prepared to represent the CU group as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you are eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and returning students in the second or third year of the same course.