Ben is an experienced company director and marketing professional with a strong track record as Chief Marketing officer in a range of technology and financial technology (Fin-tech) orientated organisations, many of which are pushing boundaries in the Fin-Tech sector. He has spent a large proportion of his career with early stage firms where valuable experience was gained in brand development, investor relations, above and below the line marketing channel management. Ben has previously lectured with The University of Law, Middlesex University and the University of New York.
Previously Group Chief Marketing officer for Caban Capital Plc, a boutique private equity firm supporting early stage firms in a range of sectors including Fin-Tech which focuses on both the UK and Sub Saharan and West African Markets, Ben has also amassed crucial experience in dealing with international markets, specifically those in Africa and Europe. In the past, he has worked in firms such Accenture and Hewlett Packard, supporting enterprise initiatives.
Ben holds an MBA from the University of Surrey and MSc from Trinity College.
Professional and Industry Memberships
Research and Consultancy
Ben’s Research and Consultancy interests span across the following areas:
- Content Marketing, Social Media and SEO
- Marketing analytics, data and attribution modelling
- Entrepreneurship, business start-ups, business incubators and accelerators
- Knowledge management within early stage support network
- Social Impact Investment
- Marketing in a Global Age (Level 7)
- Digital Marketing (Level 7)
- Consumer Behaviour (Level 5)
- Marketing Communications (Level 6)
- Creativity (Level 7)