Senior Lecturer and Deputy Course Director (BA Global Business Management)
Siham is an experienced teaching professional, having worked in various Higher Education Institutions in the UK since 2008. Her experience covers programme management, quality assurance and teaching on both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. As a programme leader, Siham led MBA and MA HRM programmes, playing a role in the curriculum development of both the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Siham’s particular areas of interest are Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour. Her areas of research interest are in performance management, organisational leadership and motivation in the workplace. She has supervised undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations and research projects in these areas and in HR generally.
Siham is a fellow of Higher Education Academy and holds a Master’s Degree in Human Resources, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Studies and BA in English Literature and Linguistics. Siham is fluent in English, French and Arabic.
- PhD Researcher in Organisational Behaviour, 2018 - present
- MA Human Resources, Thames Valley University, London 2011
- PG Dip Management Studies, Leicester College of professional studies,2008
- BA English Literature and Linguistics, Hassan II University, Casablanca, 2007
Professional and Industry Memberships
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
- Senior Fellow HEA
Research and Consultancy
Siham’s areas of research interest are organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global HRM
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Management and leadership