Cesar holds a Masters degree in Computer Science from Anglia Ruskin University. He is currently Year 2 Programme Leader for the BA (Hons) in Global Business Management.
Cesar has worked for the School of Applied Sciences of the South of Minas, in Brazil’s southeast, where he led on their MBA programme in International Business Management, as well as acting as an educational consultant for a number of multinational organisations including Mahle and Schlumberger. Cesar has also worked as a corporate consultant on change management for the Smantah group in Saudi Arabia.
At CULC Cesar teaches on both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in modules which focus on Professional and Academic skills development, Leadership and Change Management and Intercultural Business skills.
- Currently pursuing a PhD in Marketing at Coventry University.
- MSc Computer Science, Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford, UK, 2002.
- PgCert Higher Education Professional Practice, Coventry University UK, 2014
- BA Hons Business Management, FASAMA, Sao Lourenco, Brazil
Professional and Industry Memberships
- Moderator OCR – Oxford, Cambridge and Royal Society
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK
- Fellow of the BCS - the Chartered Institute for IT
- Member of the British Association of Teachers & Lecturers
- Member of the Institute of Management of Information Systems, UK
Publications and Scholarship Activities
- The use of Database Management Systems to improve customer relationship via CRM Software, Peluso, C. Lamoglia, M., Brazilian Chamber of Commerce Journal, February 2008.
- Globalization Process Integrated Marketing using the Goldman Sachs model considering the difference of sovereign bonds issued by different countries in the same currency, Henriques, T. Peluso, C. FACESM, Itajuba, Brazil. March 2007
- International Business Cultures
- Study Abroad
- Consumer Behaviour
- Work Placement Project
- Advancing Career Development
- ECS Employability and Consultancy Skills