Let our students' stories inspire you and your ambitions. CU London gives you the opportunity to embrace your passions, study a course you love and launch your career.
We have the flexibility of multiple intakes throughout the year and fixed study hours during the week, allowing you to learn on your own terms and fit your studies around your life.
Franziska on why having no end of year exams is a plus
George on improving student experience on campus
Teodora on learning new skills on placements
- Applied Biosciences BSc (Hons)
- Applied Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Business Management & Leadership BA (Hons)
- Computing Science BSc (Hons)
- Cyber Security BSc (Hons)
- Early Childhood Development & Learning BA (Hons)
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Health & Social Care BA (Hons)
- Law & Practice LLB (Hons)
- Marketing & Public Relations BA (Hons)
- Professional Accounting BA (Hons)
- Professional Policing BA (Hons)
- Primary Education & Teaching Studies BA (Hons)
- Public Health & Community Studies BA (Hons)
- Sport & Leisure Management BA (Hons)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management BA (Hons)
If you have any questions you can get in touch with us by phone, email or on social media.
Why choose us?
A dedicated Talent Team department for students and graduates
All our degree courses are awarded by Coventry University
We only teach one module at a time, allowing more time for each assignment
No Year-End Exams
No end of year exams, avoiding the need for last minute revision sessions