Who we are and what we do
Information about the University, University Group and Coventry University London’s structure, governance, contracts and locations.
Coventry University is a higher education corporation established under the Education Reform Act 1988 by the Order of the Privy Council on 16 February 1993. Read more about our status.
Coventry University London Campus Limited, also known as Coventry University London, was incorporated on 21st August 2009 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Coventry University. The principal activity of the company is the provision of education to students studying for foundation, honours and postgraduate degrees.
The shares of the company are held by Coventry University, which is both the immediate and ultimate parent undertaking and controlling party. The results of the company have been reported in the financial statements of Coventry University, copies of which can be obtained from Coventry University, Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB.
How the institution is organised
- How the University is organised
- Coventry University Group
- Coventry University Group structure
- The Chancellor and Pro-Chancellors
- The Vice-Chancellor’s Office
- University Leadership Teams
- Coventry University London, University House, 109-117 Middlesex Street, London. E1 7JF – Tel: +44 (0)20 7247 3666
- Coventry University London Postgraduate Centre and Financial Suite, Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London. EC3A 7BU – Tel: +44 (0)20 7247 3666
- The Board of Governors and its main committees
- Board of Governors Committee memberships
- Terms of Reference for the Board of Governors, its sub committees, the University’s Academic Board and Teaching and Learning Committee
- Minutes for the Main Board of Governors Committee
- Coventry University London Board of Directors - details regarding the minutes from the CU Board of Directors will be made available by making a Freedom of Information request. Please email email@example.com
Information about the Students’ Union and other clubs, associations and non-academic activities that are organised by or for the students.