Campus and facilities
Part of our promise is to provide you with a real business experience. We have designed our facilities to mirror a professional working environment, which gives you a practical and engaging approach to teaching rather than a conventional classroom environment.
Our main teaching site, University House, is easy to spot, with its 16-foot high gateway in the middle of the City of London. Consisting of four teaching floors, it houses modern classrooms and suites that provide you with a seamless, business-authentic learning experience. You will also find our student support services here, such as the Students’ Union and our Digital Services tech bar. Other facilities include:
- a recently expanded library with around 100 study spaces, including silent study areas
- a Mac suite equipped with the latest industry software for digital and creative work
- our dedicated Student Lounge and several other drop-in social areas
- our Talent Team offices, where students can access personalised careers support
- the Enterprise Hub, which supports student entrepreneurs
- two fashion studios for classes and workshops, and a combined photography and visual merchandising studio
- a ground floor café that serves a selection of hot and cold food and drinks.
Our Postgraduate Centre and Financial Suite is around the corner from University House, in the Cutlers Exchange building. Our Postgraduate Centre features everything you need to make the most of your studies, including:
- open-design classrooms
- an integrated student/staff hang-out area
- specialised ‘pods’ for group work equipped with interactive screens
- a selection of private study and social break-out areas.
Our Financial Suite on the fifth floor offers the latest financial and trading technologies. These include computer labs equipped with software used by top global companies, Bloomberg trading floor terminals to conduct simulation projects, and our Standard & Poor’s Market Intelligence Suite, which features software used by Wall Street traders. This suite comes with a range of industry tools to help you track performance, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics and perform risk assessments.
102 Middlesex Street
102 Middlesex is located just over the road from University House, consisting of two teaching floors. We are passionate about providing ample teaching and learning space for our growing student body, and this additional teaching space ensures that we have the practical means to provide outstanding facilities for our students, in the heart of London’s financial district.
London: Best city in the world
six years running
Resonance Consultancy World’s Best Cities 2015-2021
No.1 for Overseas student
experiences 6 years running
Student trips abroad, HESA data 2014/5-2019/20 data
5 QS stars for
QS Stars University