Managing Time and Priorities
The workshop is designed to equip you with practical tools and techniques to enable you to improve your efficiency and respond assertively to demands on your time.
What will I get out of this course?
You will gain skills that help you to:
- Identify time management problems – learn how to recognise those things within your daily work that are preventing you from completing tasks
- Develop practical time efficiency strategies – learn how to manage and overcome problems and obstacles and use your time more productively
- Prioritise – learn how to use a structured approach to identify those things that are the highest priority
Topics covered include:
- Planning – how to turn big ideas, goals and projects in manageable tasks
- Delegation – how to delegate to others effectively to allow you to manage your workload and focus on priority tasks
- Managing others – how to respond to other people’s requests and manage demands on your time
Who is it for?
Anyone who would benefit from a more structured approach to managing their time.
Participant preparation needed?
Some questionnaires may be sent out to you in advance of the programme.
Length of course: