Managing and Preparing Effective Meetings
A workshop covering the fundamentals of managing and running effective meetings.
What will I get out of this course?
You will gain skills that help you to:
- use a practical set of preparation tools to clarify the key purposes of a meeting and the outcomes it needs to generate;
- design and develop appropriate meeting formats that meet the identified needs;
- gain the commitment of new people joining the meeting and maintain the commitment of existing participants;
- understand specific techniques and how they can be effectively applied to enable meetings to run smoothly and efficiently;
- use a structured methodology to develop clear, actionable plans;
- ensure that actions from meetings are effectively followed up and implemented.
Topics covered include:
- Meeting preparation
- Meeting design
- Generating commitment
- Running the meeting
- Delivering tangible outcomes
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for those who run, manage or chair meetings as well as those who attend a large number of meetings as part of their role.
Length of course: