This course is designed to build practical skills in maximising your team’s contributions, commitment and results. It will equip you with the skills needed to manage your team effectively, and highlights the need for results and the promotion of team ethics.
What will I get out of this course?
Topics covered include:
- Identifying your own leadership style and strengths, and areas for development.
- Setting, clarifying and agreeing aims – how to gain the team’s commitment to a task or project and ensure that everyone has the same understanding about the job to be completed
- Gaining and maintaining the commitment of others – how to use key techniques to enable the team to integrate new team members and work with them effectively.
- Recognising and using team members’ skills – how to manage and control the flow of ideas within the team in both formal and informal situations.
- Learning from experience to bring about continuous improvement – how to structure effective review processes to enable the team to keep upgrading.
Who is it for?
Managers, supervisors, project managers and those who are responsible for the results / outputs of team efforts.
Length of course: