Who we are and what we do
Information about the University, University Group and CU structure, governance, contacts and locations.
Coventry University is a higher education corporation established under the Education Reform Act 1988 by the Order of the Privy Council on 16 February 1993. Read more about our status.
Coventry University College Limited, also known as CU, was incorporated on 21 September 2011 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Coventry University. The principal activity of the company is the provision of education to students studying for foundation, HNC, HND and honours degrees, as well as students studying for professional qualifications.
The shares of the company are held by Coventry University, which is both the immediate and ultimate parent undertaking and controlling party. The results of the company have been reported in the financial statements of Coventry University, copies of which can be obtained from Coventry University, Priory Street, Coventry CV1 5FB.
How the institution is organised
As a subsidiary of Coventry University, CU comprises three campus locations: Coventry, London and Scarborough, each of which has its own leadership team.
- How the University is organised
- Coventry University Group
- How the Coventry University Group is organised
- The Chancellor and Pro-Chancellors
- The Vice-Chancellor’s Office
- CU Leadership Team
- CU Coventry, 8 Mile Lane, Coventry CV1 2TU
+44 (0)24 7765 8787
- CU London, Rainham Road, North Dagenham RM10 7BN
+44 (0)203 8730700
- CU Scarborough, Ashburn Road, Off Valley Road, Scarborough YO11 2JW
+44 (0)1723 336700
Committees of the University
- The Board of Governors and its main committees
- Board of Governors Committee memberships
- Terms of Reference for the Board of Governors, its sub committees, the University’s Academic Board and Teaching and Learning Committee
- Minutes for the Main Board of Governors Committee
- Minutes for the CU Academic Committee
- CU Board of Directors - details regarding the minutes from the CU Board of Directors will be made available by making a Freedom of Information request. Please email email@example.com
Organisations related to CU
Information relating to organisations which CU works in partnership with and those it sponsors.
- City of Culture 2021
- Scarborough Athletic FC
- Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards