January 2022 Enrolment
Once the enrolment window has started, you can enrol when you have received and accepted your offer from us. We will send you an invite with a personalised link to enrol online so remember to keep checking your email inbox.
Enrolment takes place online. You can enrol if:
- you have been made and accepted an offer from us
- have met all the conditions of your offer and have paid your deposit (if applicable)
Your enrolment invite
You will be invited to enrol by email. The email address used will be the one you provided on your application so please check your email inbox regularly.
Online enrolment for courses beginning in January 2022, starts from Wednesday 5th January. No need to worry if you don’t receive your invite on this day – we send out enrolment invites over several days so you may not receive your personalised link as soon as enrolment opens. If you have met your conditions and have paid your deposit, just keep checking your inbox.
Preparation for enrolment and starting your course
- Visit our new student webpages – these pages provide a collection of essential information and resources to help to prepare you to start your studies.
- Explore Wayfinder – this tool will help you find your way around our campuses, view learning spaces, latest news, timetable information, as well as help and support services.
- Let us know if you have (or think you may have) a disability or mental health concern. We can then start discussing your support needs and put your mind at ease.
This is your online learning environment. Aula is a mobile-first, interactive teaching and learning environment which is at the heart of your learning experience.
To help you hit the ground running, we've created an online induction module on Aula for you to complete before your course starts. This is one of the essential tasks that will help you to prepare for the start of your studies. You can work through the online induction in your own time.
Organise your technology
Add your new university email address to your devices, connect to the Wi-Fi on campus and bookmark Wayfinder on your mobile. These small steps will ensure you have resources and support at your fingertips.
We use the software platform Vygo to introduce peer mentoring to all students from day one. A peer mentor is a student just like you and knows exactly what it is like to study at university.
Peer mentors have been trained and will guide you in understanding how to get the best out of your studies. They will help you learn more about your campus, local area and how to get fully involved in all aspects of university life. You can safely meet your peer mentor on-campus or online it is entirely up to you!
Enrolment information for international students
Key dates and important information for enrolment in January.
Our teaching and learning committment
We will deliver as much face-to-face teaching and learning on campus as possible, subject to government guidance.