The CU Career Enhance Scholarship worth £500 a year
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted us all, and many have lost their jobs, or had their hours or pay reduced, as a consequence. Now is the time to take back control of your career and invest in yourself and your employability.
The CU Career Enhance Scholarship aims to help people whose employment has been adversely affected by the pandemic to access technical and professional training, skills and knowledge through taught programmes delivered at CU Coventry, CU Scarborough or CU London.
Details and Eligibility
The Career Enhance Scholarship provides a discount of £500 per year on applicable courses.
- It applies to undergraduate level courses at CU Coventry, CU Scarborough and CU London, commencing between January 2021 and July 2021.
- The Scholarship is available to applicants who can demonstrate their employment or career has been adversely affected by COVID-19 (i.e. job loss, or reduction of hours) who are currently or have previously been in employment for at least 3 years.
- Number of scholarships available: 300 across CU Group
The following courses are excluded:
- Adult Nursing (BSc)
- Mental Health Nursing (BSc)
- Learning Disabilities Nursing (BSc)
- Nursing Associate Foundation Degree
- Access to HE courses
- Professional Qualifications
How do I apply?
You will be required to submit a CV and short statement with details of your recent employment history and how your employment or career has been adversely affected by COVID-19. You will also need to outline how the scholarship would assist your career through higher educational study.
The scholarship application form can be found below. This can be completed before or after your application to study with us, but must be completed before enrolment.