In order to secure a place on your chosen CU Coventry course and to receive your Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS) letter which enables you to apply for your visa, you will need to pay the deposit amount as detailed on your offer letter from us.
Bank Transfer - International Payment Solutions
Online international payments in your own currency
International students can pay their fees using CU Coventry’s payment platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions.
This allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
Benefits for you:
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options
- Convenient payment methods including Alipay, Tenpay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort and more
- No transaction charges from CU Coventry or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment online step by step
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by CU Coventry
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer support service to help you in every step
How it works:
1) Select the country you are paying from, how much you need to pay and your preferred method of payment
2) Enter your payment details
3) Make a payment online, through your bank or in person.
Make your payment to study at CU Coventry using the online payment platform.
Alternatively, bank transfers can be sent direct from your bank to CU Coventry’s bank account, details are as follows.
If you fully pay your fees by enrolment you will receive a 5% discount.