How to apply

If you are an international student, then applying to CU Coventry for a foundation year, HNC, HND or degree course is a quick and easy process. 

You can apply in one of the following ways:

If you're an EU undergraduate student you must apply through UCAS
Through a local office. Our local offices are located in China, Kenya, Nigeria, Indonesia and Pakistan.


Information you'll need to apply:

  • all academic transcripts
  • copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
  • one academic reference
  • proof of English Language competence by completing a successful Secure English Language Test (SELT)*
  • your personal statement
  • copy of your current passport

*You can find a list of the Home Office's approved SELT's on the government website.

Manage cookie settings
ISO9001 and UKAS
Coventry University joint top modern university for career prospects
Coventry University awarded TEF GOLD Teaching Excellence Framework
QS Five Star Rating 2020
University of the year shortlist
Coventry City of Culture 2021