Undergraduate Phoenix Award September 2021
Limited availability so act now!
You could enjoy a £2,000 award!
About the Award
During these difficult times, we’re supporting students to come to the UK and start their Coventry University degree from September 2021. Overseas fee paying students could be guaranteed a Phoenix Award when they pay their deposit before 01 August 2021. Those who act quickly could a £2,000 reduction in the cost of their tuition fees in the first year!
Students must enrol for face-to-face study on campus from September, and is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process for September 2021.
Eligibility & conditions
We will can consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an undergraduate bachelor’s course. You must successfully enrol for face-to face teaching on campus for the September 2021 intake to receive the award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying undergraduate course at CU Scarborough.
- Have made a total cleared payment of £4,000 by Sunday 01 August 17:00 (GMT) against your first year of tuition fees.
- Be a national of, and living in, one of these territories: Bangladesh; Botswana; Brazil; Cameroon; Colombia; Congo; Egypt; Ethiopia; Ghana; Kenya; Malawi; Malaysia; Mexico; Morocco; Myanmar; Namibia; Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Philippines; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Tanzania; Tunisia; Turkey; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia or Zimbabwe.
You should be prepared to represent CU as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- We have limited availability of these awards, and offer them to those students who qualify on a first-come, first-served basis.
- CU has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and returning students in the second or third year of the same course.
- You must not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- We will let you know by email if we have provisionally allocated you an award. You must confirm that you wish to accept this award before the deadline given in that email. If we do not hear from you, we will unfortunately have to withdraw your provisional allocation.