International Academic Excellence Award September 2021
No extra scholarship application is required for this award!
You could enjoy a £2,000 reduction in tuition fees
About the Award
We want to encourage ambitious students from selected territories to study for a Coventry University degree. We know how much the costs of tuition fees, living expenses and accommodation are in real terms. So we’ve secured extra financial support to help students to afford a Coventry University degree.
This award is worth £2,000 to each successful applicant who enrols in September 2021 at Coventry University in Coventry, Coventry University London, CU Coventry or CU Scarborough. This award is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process for September 2021.
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an eligible course and meet the required academic criteria. This award is also applicable to pathway students who are studying a collaborative programme at one of our partner institutions. You must successfully enrol for the September 2021 intake to receive the award. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course.
- Have at least 70% or equivalent in the academic qualification that is the basis of admission for your applied course. For example, have 70% in your 12th grade High School studies if you are applying for an undergraduate bachelor’s course, or 70% in your bachelor’s degree if you are applying for a postgraduate master’s.
You should be prepared to represent CU as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and returning students in the second or third year of the same course.
- You must not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
Scholarship Application Deadlines
Deadline: Enrol in September 2021 intake