Start studying this July
If the past year has got you thinking about your future and what you want to do with your life, then there’s never been a better time to make a change.
CU London is dedicated to making higher education accessible to more people through our flexible study options.
We believe you shouldn’t have to put your life or career on hold in order to study.
Retrain, gain new skills for your current job or take on a new challenge at CU London, where it's never too late to achieve your goals.
Education designed to help you progress in your career
- Get a qualification at the end of each academic year
- Study two and a half days a week and gain a degree in three year
- Employability support from our careers department
- Our practical courses have a real-world focus
- Opportunities for placements, skills workshops and networking
- All degrees awarded by Coventry University
Your route into education
If you lack school qualifications, we can support you. Life doesn’t stop when you start studying, so our timetables let you keep living and working.
Don’t let finance hold you back. All our courses are eligible for student finance loans, easing the financial burden.
Studying made simple
Learn one topic at a time, starting at the right level for you, with no end-of-year exams. A supportive community with small classes, tutors who care, and continuous support online and in person.
Fit your studies around your life
Franziska worked in a pre-school but needed qualifications to take her career further. She started at CU London and hasn't looked back.
7 reasons to study at CU London
See our campus in full flow with students benefiting from our small class sizes and supportive learning environment.
Whatever your circumstances, we can help
- No formal qualifications? Sign up to a free Connect course to learn about university and the skills you’ll need to succeed.
- Ready to progress onto a degree, but don’t meet entry criteria? Complete a Foundation Year for guaranteed progression onto a degree course at CU London.
- Want to kick start your career or make a fresh start? Studying a career-focused degree could help you reach your career ambitions.
If you lack school qualifications, we have flexible entry requirements to help a wide range of people access higher education.
The last start date for the 2021-22 academic year will be 4 July.