At Coventry University London, we want to help make your study time as useful and accessible as possible. We have made the following study tools available for all of our students:
As part of the student experience here, we have an online platform that will allow you to access all of your course information. Your lecturers and course directors will upload the material to your relevant modules, to which you will all have access.
Your online learning platform is called Moodle. This page will give you information on how to access Moodle and how to access your course modules.
First and foremost, to access Moodle, follow this link: http://culcmoodle.coventry.ac.uk/
Your module structures will be mostly consistent throughout the course of your study. Your module should consist of the following items:
- Module Essentials – This is where you will find essential information about the module, such as about the teaching team and the module handbook
- Module reading list – The essential and recommended reading for the module, much of which will be available electronically (e-books)
- Academic skills – We provide a range of materials to improve your academic skills in areas such as academic writing, critical thinking, and referencing.
- Core Content – This will be where you will access the main content. You will see each resource is split into weeks. Inside each week, you will see a number of different sessions where the information for each session will be.
- Assignments – This is where your information about your assignments will be found, and where they should be submitted.
You have access to Coventry University London's dedicated library which houses all the required and recommended reading and research materials to make the most of your studies.
Find out more about the library here – https://libguides.coventry.ac.uk/c.php?g=653884&p=4685981