Need more help?

The Student Engagement Team are your first point of contact whatever your enquiry or question. We can help you directly or connect you to expert support, whether that’s an academic tutor or one of the many dedicated student services. Our team is trained to listen and will treat your enquiry professionally and with discretion. Your information is always kept within the confines of the university.

The physical Student Information Desk can also be found on the 3rd Floor of University House.

International Student Support Team

Our International Student Support Team is here to help international students with: pre-arrival, visas, immigration, housing and post-study advice.

Student Engagement Centre (SEC)


You should receive an email confirming you have completed the enrolment process.

If you need further help, you can check out our Enrolment pages.

Late enrolment

If you are arriving on-campus later than your start date or are enrolling late, call the SEC to discuss your options.


If a student enrols before this date, it is irrelevant for their timetable as we would not have released the course timetables yet to any of the students. Check you have finished enrolling.

Wait for your email confirming enrolment and then allow a further 48 hours, after which time you should be able to see your timetable.

Access to content/ modules

For international students, you will only be able to log into AULA initially and you may not see all other information. You will have access to your timetable and other resources within 48 hours of completing enrolment and the timetabling team releasing the timetable.

Study and course support

  • If you have questions about your study programme, you can talk to your course team - and other students on your course – by logging in to your course pages on Aula.
  • If you need help understanding any of the university’s academic processes and regulations email This could be with absences, exams, deferrals, extensions and more.

Academic support

We highly recommend you read the university’s Academic and General Regulations and make the most of the academic support available to you.

For online library, academic writing, maths and statistics and research support, you can use the chat service on the Library website.

Fees and finance

You can contact the Student Information Team for advice and guidance on finances on If you're an international student, you can contact the International Student Support Team for advice and guidance on managing your finances on +4424 7765 2010.


Coventry University Students’ Union (CUSU) also provides advice on finding a room or a roommate, housing deposits, inventories, moving in and your housing rights and responsibilities. You can contact CUSU London by email: or phone: +44 (0)24 7765 5200. Visit our accommodation pages for more information.


If you still cannot find the information you require by following the guidance in these web pages, then please contact the Student Engagement Centre.

Disability and mental health support arrangements

If you have (or think you may have) a disability, including Specific Learning Difficulty (Dyslexia), Physical and Sensory Disabilities, Asperger’s (Autistic Spectrum) or any other mental health concerns which will affect your ability to study or to physically access the university, don’t worry – we are always on hand to support you. Please contact us before you arrive so that we can start discussing your support needs and put your mind at ease. Contact our Disability, Counselling and Mental Health Teams:

T: +44 (0)24 776 51034

Health and wellbeing

Our Student Health and Wellbeing services aim to ensure that you have access to trained professionals with the right expertise. We have a huge range of support, services and activities to help maintain a healthy body and mind. These include:

  • Sports and recreation facilities
  • On-campus medical centre
  • Welfare
  • Disabilities
  • Counselling
  • Mental health

Emergency on campus

In an emergency happening on campus, we encourage you to use the SafeZone app to alert university staff, who will respond to the alert and escalate to the emergency services if needed. SafeZone is free and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play. For more information about SafeZone, please see this page.

For an emergency happening off-campus, you can call the police, ambulance or fire services by dialling 999. For non-emergency incidents (e.g. your car has been stolen or your property damaged) call the police on 101.


Jargon buster

Designed to help you understand some key terms


Student Charter

Download and sign up to the student charter


Campus Wayfinder

Find your way around campus and view learning spaces

Coventry University joint top modern university for career prospects
University of the year shortlisted
QS Five Star Rating 2020
Coventry City of Culture 2021