Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
For those who are determined to become successful entrepreneurs, our teams in London and Coventry can help to assist in shaping and strengthening their business ideas. At Coventry University London, not only can students study Entrepreneurship, but students can actually experience it as well. Students intrigued by the idea of starting their own business can do so at our Enterprise Hub where they can make their business idea a reality.
What will I receive?
Successful students can get access to:
- a dedicated working space on campus to further their business ideas;
- a prestigious City of London business trading address;
- access to specialist business advice;
- access to campus facilities such as the Library and faculty specialists (as required) ;
- access to networking and specialist training events;
- two hour mentoring meeting (face to face or remote) per month with a University support professional to align your business plan with milestones and KPI deliver;
- access to the University business support programmes managed by the business support team/ Business Development Managers;
- access to the Global Leaders Programme for 12 months as appropriate;
- access to Coventry University London business support services as appropriate.
Enterprise Profile: AALL & Create
Abdallah studied his MBA with Coventry University London and set up his business via our Enterprise Hub. Watch to learn about his story.
Enterprise Profile: Shepherd Capital Holding
Ruobing set up her business offering consulting services via our Enterprise Hub. In this video she talks about support from our Careers, Employability and Enterprise team at Coventry University London.