CU Scarborough is committed to high quality, cost-effective learning opportunities. We are also committed to keeping our pricing structure simple, transparent and easy to understand.
How much does a course cost?
For the academic year 2018/19 we have once again kept our fees at a highly competitive rate. To view individual course fees please visit the appropriate course page and ensure that you're viewing the international fee option.
These fees cover some of your learning materials, access to the CU Scarborough library, all of your classes and online tutorials.
How can I pay for my course?
In order to secure a place on your chosen CU Scarborough course and to receive your Confirmation of Acceptance to Study letter (CAS) which enables you to apply for your visa, you will need to pay the deposit amount as detailed on your offer letter from us – this applies to international students only.
Bank Transfer - International Payment Solutions
Online international payments in your own currency
International students can pay their fees using CU Scarborough’s payment platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions.
This allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.
Benefits for you:
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options
- Convenient payment methods including Alipay, Tenpay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort and more
- No transaction charges from CU Scarborough or Western Union Business Solutions
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment online step by step
- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by CU Scarborough
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer support service to help you in every step
How it works:
1) Select the country you are paying from, how much you need to pay and your preferred method of payment
2) Enter your payment details
3) Make a payment online, through your bank or in person.
Make your payment to study at CU Scarborough using the online payment platform.
Alternatively, bank transfers can be sent direct from your bank to CU Scarborough's bank account. Please contact your Enrolment Manager to request CU Scarborough's bank details. Please note that you must include your Student ID as a payment reference to ensure that the money is allocated to your account.
If you have any queries about any part of the admissions and enrolment process, please contact us or call +44 (0) 24 7765 2152.