At CU Coventry, we pride ourselves on designing courses to fit in with the lives of busy adults. Our top up (stage 2 and 3) online courses in Professional Accounting and Management & Leadership offer you the freedom to study your course, your way.
Management & Leadership
Tailored to you
Designed for working professionals or career switchers who need a degree, as well as those seeking to earn an undergraduate qualification in a flexible format, our online courses offer:
- Six intakes a year
- Low tuition fees
- Formal qualifications and professional accreditation
- A full Coventry University degree
Your studies are completed in modules. Each module is a six week teaching block incorporating assignments and end-of-module assessment or assignment.
Module content incorporates online lectures, simulations, videos, audio, interactive animation and discussion boards. The online classroom consists of a community of students, organised into small groups to form virtual classrooms.
While the programmes are run online, you will receive full support from our student support team from your initial enquiry right through to graduation.
- You will receive support from our Admissions Team who will be your first point of contact from enquiry through to application. They'll be able to answer any questions you may have about the courses, how to apply, finance and anything else you need to know in order to make an informed decision.
- Once you receive and accept your offer, you will be given your own Student Support Advisor who will help guide you through the payment, enrolment and induction processes, as well as providing dedicated support throughout your studies through to graduation.
- Academic support will be available through your tutor and peer to peer student support provided online.
- We offer an Academic Writing Service which is dedicated to guiding and assisting with writing and English language.
- Our Learning & Library Service facility is also available for you to use.