A native New Yorker, Seth is an international hotelier with experience in Asia Europe the US and London. He brings with him operations and brand management in hotels, restaurants, the cruise and rail industry. A lecturer since 2008, he joined Coventry University London in 2017. He networks tirelessly with the industry on behalf of the university frequently organizing guest speakers and industry visits and loves sharing the university’s surrounding restaurants and London historic hotels with students.
- 2011 Post-Graduate Certificate in Education University of Westminster
- 2004 Masters Business Administration Kingston University
- 1983 Professional Certificate in Hospitality Ecole Hoteliere Lausanne
- 1979 Bachelor of Arts Political Science University of Pennsylvania
Professional and Industry Memberships
- Member Institute of Hospitality
- Springboard Ambassador
Research and Consultancy
Seth’s current research interest focuses on street food innovation and its impact on hospitality.
Publications and Scholarship Activities
Presenter at EuroChrie (2009) Success Factors for International Students in Internships
- Financial Planning & Revenue Management for Hospitality & Tourism
- Managerial Finance for Hospitality & Tourism
- Operations Management for Hospitality & Tourism
- Project Management