Principal Lecturer in Management and Human Resources
Vivi is a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and with 13 years of experience in Higher Education, she is currently leading the subject team at Coventry University London in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Vivi holds a PhD in Management from Kingston University, and she has published in the area of sustainability, leadership in HE and strategic management.
Vivi joined the University in 2020 originally as a Lecturer in Strategy. Progressing through a range of roles, including Course Director of the flagship MSc Management course provided effective leadership in all matters relating to teaching and learning, assessment, and the overall student experience.
Vivi has also worked internationally with Coventry University’s international collaborative partners in Greece and has participated in various projects and bids for Coventry University London.
Vivi has also a track record of successful learning and development roles working as a training manager and a specialist in organisational development for global organisations such as LVMH, Janus Henderson Investors, and IHG group.
- 2022: PhD in Management, Kingston University
- 2022: Senior Fellowship in Higher Education, Coventry University
- 2021: Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education, Coventry University
- 2006: MA in Arts Policy & Management, Birkbeck University
- 2001: MA in Marketing, Advertising and PR, University of Sheffield
- 2000: BA in Business Studies, University of Sheffield
Research and Consultancy
Vivi’s main research interests are around strategy and management, specifically in topics related to operations and sustainability. She is also interested in teaching and learning under new frameworks. Her future research aims to build on the foundations of her PhD and to investigate strategic performances in new cities.
- International Business Strategy (Levels 6 and 7)
- Global Workforce (Level 7)
- Strategic Management (Level 5)