Vivi joined the MHR team as a Senior Lecturer in Business & Management. She holds two master’s degrees in Arts Policy & Management, and in Marketing, Advertising and PR. Currently, she is completing her PhD with her thesis on the impact of adopting a sustainable management strategy in complying with environmental regulations.
Vivi has 12 years of teaching experience in Business and Management at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Universities she has taught at include Kingston University, Westminster University, Anglia Ruskin University, European School of Economics and Bath Spa University.
Vivi has vast experience of working in managerial roles in the financial sector before joining academia.
- Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector – Level 5, 2012
- MA in Arts Policy & Management, 2006
- MA in Marketing, Advertising and PR, 2001
- BA in Business Studies 2000
- Professional and Industry Memberships
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK
Research and Consultancy
Vivi’s main research interests are around strategy and management, specifically in topics related to operations and sustainability. She is also interested in teaching and learning under new frameworks. Her future research aims to build on the foundations of her PhD and to investigate strategic performances in new cities.
- International Business Strategy (Levels 6 and 7)
- Global Workforce (Level 7)
- Strategic Management (Level 5)