Khaled Abu Awwad
Lecturer in Project Management
Khaled has completed both MSc and PhD at Coventry University, where his main research focused on the adoption and implementation of new technologies in SMEs in the construction industry. While he was completing his PhD he worked as an Associate Lecturer at Coventry University main campus, where he delivered both lectures and seminars in Project Management to MSc students.
Currently, he is a lecturer in Project Management at Coventry University London. His main duties involve teaching and creating new content to improve students experience and engagement. For instance, adopting live projects where students work on real-time projects in order to improve their managerial skills to help them bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- PhD, Construction Management - Coventry University - 2020
- MSc, Construction Management - Coventry University - 2016
- BA, Civil Engineering - Egypt - 2013
Professional and Industry Memberships
- Chartered Management Institute, CMI
- Association of Project Management, APM
- HEA Fellowship
Publications and Scholarships Activities
- Awwad, K. A., Shibani, A., & Ghostin, M. (2020). Exploring the critical success factors influencing BIM level 2 implementation in the UK construction industry: the case of SMEs. International Journal of Construction Management, 1-8.
- Project Management
- Project Management Simulation
- Advanced Project Management
- Managing Risk, Emergency and Health in Projects