Chethan Ramachandra Nayak
Mr. Chethan Ramachandra Nayak is an academic with a foundation in Project Management. Possessing a master’s degree in Engineering Project Management, he has expertise in orchestrating intricate projects, ensuring a seamless journey throughout. This background has fostered a profound comprehension of project lifecycles, risk evaluation, and stakeholder management.
Registered for a Ph.D. in Design Engineering, Mr. Chethan Nayak plays a pivotal role as an educator at Coventry University, where he teaches a range of project management subjects currently at Coventry University London. Leveraging a robust background in Project Management, Nayak brings practical experience and theoretical insights to the classroom.
- PhD Design Engineering (2020-present), Middlesex University London.
- MSc Engineering Management (2018), Middlesex University London.
- B.E Computer Science (2016), JNNCE India.
Research and Consultancy
Sustainable Logistics Management through Effective Decision Support Modelling
The study proposes to contribute to knowledge concerning decision support modelling in sustainable logistics management systems. Moreover, a case study approach is proposed to make a detailed examination of the process of decision-making in logistics organisations in India. The findings from the case study will be utilised to develop a conceptual model which in turn will be utilised to inform the design of a decision support model using the System Dynamics (SD) approach.
- 7016MHR- Principles of Project Management
- 7039MHR- Project Management in Digital Era
- 6006MHR- Project Management
- 7035MHR- Project Management Simulation