Following a career in financing and sales, advertising and marketing, digital and analogue, and local and international business, Callum became a management consultant, and finally a teacher. His particular talent is conceptualising (multiple) insights and data, into frameworks that are grounded in economics, and in business theory and research, and which are teachable, memorable, and easier to implement than concepts.
Callum has also previously taught political science, economics, and international trade, and is used to leading modules of many students, teachers and supervisors, including supervisors who are part-time teaching associates, and full-time business people.
In addition to teaching, he also organises several student led and business involving activities including, the GREAT business book reading group, the Pitching Finals in which the best pitchers of the present term's students compete to impress business people, and also, the SUPER pivot online lecture programmes.
SUPER Pivot features a range of entrepreneurs, including successful Coventry University London alumni, promoters of new start businesses and of SME, academics, and also, CEOs and Chairmen of large businesses such as McKinsey and AirAsia.
- MBA International Business (Cass)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma (CIMdip)
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management diploma (CICMdip)
- Finance and Leasing Association diploma (FHD)
- Senior Fellow of Higher Education Academy (SFHEA)
Professional and Industry Memberships
- 3C community
- Institute of Entrepreneurship
Research and Consultancy
- Pedagogy, and delivering the learnings to the students of a module as an integrated process readily applied by the students when practising a whole business discipline, rather than teaching isolated and generic frameworks and insights
- Feasibility and business planning.
- Supply chain analysis
- Entrepreneurship (M059)
- Entrepreneurship (M060)